- Follow Things Career Related on WordPress.com
- One of the most important people in the interview process
- 8 LinkedIn types that are hurting their brand
- Are you wasting your summer? 5 steps to landing your next job.
- 3 major Skype interview tips you must know
- 30,000 LinkedIn connections. Really?!
- 5 reasons job seekers dread networking events
- Introverts, speak up. Six tips on how to be heard
- 10 reasons why you’re not a fit for the job
- 10 common interview questions; the good, bad, and the ugly
- 2 great reasons why introverted job seekers should walk
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Guest post from Dorothy Tannahill-Moran – Your Career Change Agent If you are pondering your career direction and how to get where you want to be, there are some simple steps you can take that will help you come up with … Continue reading
By Laura Smith-Proulx Worried that your resume won’t stand out for that perfect job when compared to hundreds of eager job hunters? One of the BEST ways to distinguish yourself is to measure and document your performance against that of peers (or previous incumbents). Competitive intelligence … Continue reading
Recently a former customer of mine told me the great news that he was offered an engineering position. He was extremely happy about getting the job and thought he’d enjoy working for the company, even though he never met anyone … Continue reading
While reading an article titled, “You are the Laziest Jobseeker Ever,” I felt sympathy for a recruiter who writes in near stream of consciousness describing lazy, apathetic jobseekers. From the sounds of it, she had certainly had enough of jobseekers … Continue reading