- Follow Things Career Related on WordPress.com
- Are you really listening? 3 ways to improve your listening skills
- One of the most important people in the interview process
- 8 LinkedIn types that are hurting their brand
- Are you wasting your summer? 5 steps to landing your next job.
- 3 major Skype interview tips you must know
- 30,000 LinkedIn connections. Really?!
- 5 reasons job seekers dread networking events
- Introverts, speak up. Six tips on how to be heard
- 10 reasons why you’re not a fit for the job
- 10 common interview questions; the good, bad, and the ugly
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Contribution from Dorothy Tannahill-Moran. Recently, I conducted an interviewing workshop where I polled the group on how many times had they interviewed and how many times had they practiced interviewing. Out of 16 people, only 2 had interviewed at all in … Continue reading
The other day, my son and I were shooting the soccer ball at the net. He was loving it, and I was hating it for the mere fact that my feet were numb from the cold. Regardless, I was constantly … Continue reading
You’d think that writing a résumé that is typically one, two, three, or even four pages long shouldn’t be difficult, yet even the most accomplished professionals find it daunting. Self-analysis is not an easy thing, as it involves some soul … Continue reading