- Follow Things Career Related on WordPress.com
- Job seekers, surround yourselves with these 5 people
- LinkedIn status update etiquette. How often should you update?
- Create a kick-ass LinkedIn profile summary with these 4 elements
- 3 factors that motivate you in your job search
- Electronic business cards. How cool is that?
- Keywords are important to have on your résumé
- 5 reasons to tell your children you lost your job
- A little advice for my angry LinkedIn connection
- 7 ways to set yourself apart in the job search
- Are you really listening? 3 ways to improve your listening skills
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Contribution from Dorothy Tannahill-Moran. Recently, I conducted an interviewing workshop where I polled the group on how many times had they interviewed and how many times had they practiced interviewing. Out of 16 people, only 2 had interviewed at all in … Continue reading
The other day, my son and I were shooting the soccer ball at the net. He was loving it, and I was hating it for the mere fact that my feet were numb from the cold. Regardless, I was constantly … Continue reading
You’d think that writing a résumé that is typically one, two, three, or even four pages long shouldn’t be difficult, yet even the most accomplished professionals find it daunting. Self-analysis is not an easy thing, as it involves some soul … Continue reading