- Follow Things Career Related on WordPress.com
- Job seekers, surround yourselves with these 5 people
- LinkedIn status update etiquette. How often should you update?
- Create a kick-ass LinkedIn profile summary with these 4 elements
- 3 factors that motivate you in your job search
- Electronic business cards. How cool is that?
- Keywords are important to have on your résumé
- 5 reasons to tell your children you lost your job
- A little advice for my angry LinkedIn connection
- 7 ways to set yourself apart in the job search
- Are you really listening? 3 ways to improve your listening skills
Tag Archives: technical skills
Last week we looked at assessing your work values. Now we’re going to look at assessing your skills. When asked at the interview about your greatest strength, you’ll most likely respond by talking about one or two of the three … Continue reading
It really shouldn’t be this way, but interviewing is as unpredictable as New England weather. In article written by the staff at PongoResume.com, Interviewing Tips: What Hiring Managers Really Want from You, hiring manager Michael Neece was interviewed by the staff for … Continue reading
Before you say, “I’m tired of hearing about volunteering,” take time to read what I have to say. I’ve ignored newspaper articles on what’s happening in the labor market because, quite honestly, they depress me. But this morning I was drawn … Continue reading