- Follow Things Career Related on WordPress.com
- To lose a job: 7 things to do about it
- Job seekers, surround yourselves with these 5 people
- LinkedIn status update etiquette. How often should you update?
- Create a kick-ass LinkedIn profile summary with these 4 elements
- 3 factors that motivate you in your job search
- Electronic business cards. How cool is that?
- Keywords are important to have on your résumé
- 5 reasons to tell your children you lost your job
- A little advice for my angry LinkedIn connection
- 7 ways to set yourself apart in the job search
Monthly Archives: January 2012
It really shouldn’t be this way, but interviewing is as unpredictable as New England weather. In article written by the staff at PongoResume.com, Interviewing Tips: What Hiring Managers Really Want from You, hiring manager Michael Neece was interviewed by the staff for … Continue reading
I don’t know what’s worse, a résumé that is so dense that it looks like something James Joyce wrote, or so sparse that it looks like a Haiku. Look, one of the golden rules of writing your résumé is that … Continue reading