- Follow Things Career Related on WordPress.com
- 7 ways to set yourself apart in the job search
- Are you really listening? 3 ways to improve your listening skills
- One of the most important people in the interview process
- 8 LinkedIn types that are hurting their brand
- Are you wasting your summer? 5 steps to landing your next job.
- 3 major Skype interview tips you must know
- 30,000 LinkedIn connections. Really?!
- 5 reasons job seekers dread networking events
- Introverts, speak up. Six tips on how to be heard
- 10 reasons why you’re not a fit for the job
Monthly Archives: July 2011
Do you ever get the sense that you don’t know what you’ve accomplished at work? I know this is an odd question, but it’s something you need to think about as you’re searching for work, as well as while you’re … Continue reading
You cannot live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you. ~ John Wooden The term “pay it forward” is unfathomable to some jobseekers. They way they see it is they’re the … Continue reading
Listen up jobseekers! Recruiters are looking for and finding better ways to interview you. In-house or third-party recruiters are being advised to find the right candidate, not the one who interviews best, but the one who can do the job. … Continue reading