- Follow Things Career Related on WordPress.com
- To lose a job: 7 things to do about it
- Job seekers, surround yourselves with these 5 people
- LinkedIn status update etiquette. How often should you update?
- Create a kick-ass LinkedIn profile summary with these 4 elements
- 3 factors that motivate you in your job search
- Electronic business cards. How cool is that?
- Keywords are important to have on your résumé
- 5 reasons to tell your children you lost your job
- A little advice for my angry LinkedIn connection
- 7 ways to set yourself apart in the job search
Monthly Archives: July 2011
Do you ever get the sense that you don’t know what you’ve accomplished at work? I know this is an odd question, but it’s something you need to think about as you’re searching for work, as well as while you’re … Continue reading
You cannot live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you. ~ John Wooden The term “pay it forward” is unfathomable to some jobseekers. They way they see it is they’re the … Continue reading
Listen up jobseekers! Recruiters are looking for and finding better ways to interview you. In-house or third-party recruiters are being advised to find the right candidate, not the one who interviews best, but the one who can do the job. … Continue reading