- Follow Things Career Related on WordPress.com
- One of the most important people in the interview process
- 8 LinkedIn types that are hurting their brand
- Are you wasting your summer? 5 steps to landing your next job.
- 3 major Skype interview tips you must know
- 30,000 LinkedIn connections. Really?!
- 5 reasons job seekers dread networking events
- Introverts, speak up. Six tips on how to be heard
- 10 reasons why you’re not a fit for the job
- 10 common interview questions; the good, bad, and the ugly
- 2 great reasons why introverted job seekers should walk
Monthly Archives: March 2011
I realize as I’m telling my Career Networking workshop and other career search workshop attendees about the importance of having a career branding statement…that I don’t have one of my own. For this reason, I’ve decided that I need one. … Continue reading
It was raining the other morning at 6:00 AM, so I did what felt natural—I went back to bed. That was a mistake I discovered later in the day. I was sluggish and not on top of my game. My … Continue reading